Our client, a top tier global bank, is currently looking for a Senior Business Model Innovation Manager to join their business.
- Conduct research on various aspects of how users handle financial needs
- Collect and analyse user behaviour through surveys, server logs, benchmark and lab studies, etc.
- Work with several stakeholders such as designers, product managers, engineers, and researchers
- Understand complex technical and business requirements into research
- Experience in integrating user research into product designs and design practices
- Previous experience in financial services or digital services is preferred but not required
- Experience with SQL, Python, SPSS
- Experience in remote usability testing tools, such as Keynote or UserZoom
- Strong understanding of different research methods
- Excellent knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design