Our client, a multinational financial services brokerage firm looking for a Senior Compliance Officer to lead their compliance function in Singapore.
Recent growth has led my client to create a sole Senior Compliance Officer position for their newly established and growing Singapore office.
Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance in London, you will work closely with the Legal and Compliance team in their regional offices across New York, London, Hong Kong and Japan.
- Acting as the sole Compliance Officer and assuming the daily Compliance control function
- Ensuring that the business operates in compliance with key regulations/legislation
- Establish, review and update key compliance policies in-line with MAS regulatory requirements
- Oversee all aspects of the Compliance and Financial Crime risk framework for the Singapore business
- At least 5 years of experience in a compliance or legal function within financial services
- Comprehensive knowledge of key MAS rules and relevant legislation
- Familiarity with financial services and products including fixed income trading, equity brokerage and secondary loan trading
- Experience undertaking AML/CFT monitoring and advisory activities
- Experience in dealing with regulatory bodies
- Strong communication and negotiation skills