Our Hong Kong office is at the heart of the firm's global footprint. We are looking for a consultant/ senior consultant to join our established Investment Management team. You will be working alongside some of the most experienced and successful recruiters in the industry who excel at placing the best talent into the most dynamic and flourishing sectors in Hong Kong.
WORKING AT AQUIS SEARCH
To learn more about what it means to work at Aquis search please read what our people have to say: https://www.aquissearch.com/about/our-stories
Aquis searchs’ strategy for geographic expansion continues to drive rapid growth across the Group.
With a growing presence in leading financial hubs across the globe, we are well-placed to serve the needs of our multinational client base and support the professional careers of the highest calibre candidates, while offering unrivalled learning and career development opportunities for our staff.
The Financial services team at Aquis Search Hong Kong has played an integral role in the growth and success of the business over the past 10 years. With established client and candidate relationships, this is an outstanding opportunity for a Consultant to produce strong revenue flow from an early stage.
From day one you will receive huge commercial exposure and the chance to make an impact. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- With the support of our dedicated team of researchers, you will use a range of techniques to build a broad network of candidates, who are both active and passive job seekers
- Identify business development opportunities by identifying client prospects, remaining up to date on industry trends, and competitor activity.
- Investing time to develop a strong personal profile and professional network, ensuring that you become a recognised and respected recruiter in your specialism
- Use your networks and knowledge to advise clients on how to secure the best talent in the market
- Building long term partnerships with senior and executive level clients and facilitating the introductions to the wider team
- Managing multiple recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the client, candidate and internal teams
- Achieve individual objectives and agreed targets
WHAT WE NEED
- Ideally, you will possess a minimum of two-three years of work experience within the financial services sector or be a recruiter/ search consultant already targeting clients from this sector. Specifically, we are looking for you to apply your commercial acumen to recruit like-minded professionals into leading multinational and global corporations.
- You must have the personal credibility and gravitas to engage with organisational leaders and will have already built strong client relationships.
- You will be an effective communicator, have self-confidence, presence and resilience and be committed to building high quality, long term relationships with colleagues, clients and candidates.
- This is an opportunity to progress your career within a growing global organisation with a creative and entrepreneurial outlook.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Aquis Search we value the unique talents and abilities of our employees and seek to foster an open, cooperative, and dynamic environment in which employees and the company alike can thrive. Our people make us stand out. They reinforce our reputation and cement our client relationships.
If you join the Aquis Search team you’ll be joining a meritocratic culture where you are rewarded and recognised based on your results. As we continue to scale globally we can offer career development opportunities both locally and globally, extensive training and an exceptional commission scheme. Our working environment is fast moving and presents the chance to work with some of the world’s leading organisations and industry professionals.
Now is the time to join us. For a confidential conversation or to apply please contact - recuruitment@ ( Kelly do we have an Aquis shared address/ inbox we can use we can use?