A renowned international banking group is seeking a lawyer to join the legal department of its consumer banking division in Hong Kong. Responsible for overseeing a wide range of products, services, regulatory and projects (local, cross border and regional) related initiatives, whilst managing internal stakeholder relationships, this is a fantastic opportunity for lawyers to join an established banking group whilst working alongside a team of seasoned retail banking lawyers and other members in the operations teams.
- Lawyers with at least 7 or 8 PQE, prior training in international law firms is required
- Experience working in the financial services sector, ideally within the consumer bank or wealth management space (those with foreign markets experience are also valuable)
- Sound understanding of retail banking products such as mortgages, credit cards, bancassurance and digital banking
- Posses an innovative mindset and capable of suggesting ideas to project managers
- Fluency in English is needed whilst spoken Cantonese and Mandarin will be good to have