Well established insurance business of a global banking corporation is looking for an experienced insurance lawyer with general insurance product and regulatory experience to join its legal department.
- Provide legal oversights on the full cycle of their insurance products spanning from development, distribution to product marketing phases.
- Drafting and reviewing insurance related and commercial documents.
- Supporting product teams in ensuring ongoing compliance with local insurance guidelines on product development and best practice.
- Additional ad-hoc coverage on investment and commercial projects that the business unit is involved in.
- HK or common law qualified lawyer with at least 8-10 years PQE.
- Prior experience in country (local) legal teams with other insurance companies are desirable.
- Experience in either general or long term insurance product will be fine.
- Those without insurance industry exposures but comes with experience handling consumer financial products will also be considered.
- Ability to draft and review agreements in Chinese.