Our Client, a leading e-commerce business, well known in its industry for world class customer service and business innovation. They are currently looking for an experienced, creative, and proactive Senior Engineer (Industrial Automation) to join their successful journey in growing this exciting business.
- You will get to work with and learn from a hands-on Supply Chain Development, Senior Manager who came from diverse background. Working alongside the dynamic team of Infrastructure, Operations, Sales & Marketing, you will conceptualize a long-term infrastructure plan for the organization’s supply chain network.
- Combining Industrial Engineering and Analytical skills through realistic and hands-on approach, you will contribute tremendous growth to the company and improve end-to-end supply chain process.
- You will Identify the key bottlenecks in the value chain in the medium to long-term and come up with solutions to resolving these bottlenecks.
- You will design and develop Layouts, processes and optimize costs for the End-to-End Supply Chain Network.
- You will observe, measure and analyse current processes and explore options to improve the holistic supply chain in the future by analysing the interplay between the business units. Using mathematical optimization techniques to conceptualize automation roadmap achieve medium to longer-term financial targets. Build cost vs benefit models to make a strong case for the solution you propose.
- You will align with the commercial and operations teams on optimum range, stock-holding and throughput plan while scaling up the size of the project.
- You will simulate the material and manpower flows in the proposed infrastructure plan from the automation vendors and identify potential risks before implementation.
- You will work with Operations and HR teams to come up with a structured training plan to prepare for the organizational change towards automation. Work with the project implementation streams and heads the detailed execution plan.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics.
- Minimum 5 years of industrial engineering experience in either e-commerce, Logistics or Supply chain consulting industries.
- Expert in MS Office with advanced Excel data mining skills.
- Expert in Data Analytics: SQL. Excel-VBA, Tableau.
- You should also be familiar with programming languages like Python, Java or VB.Net.
- AutoCAD and/or any other 3-dimensional drafting software experience is a must.
- Knowledge of SPSS or Minitab will be advantageous
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume Attn: Mike. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reg No. R1658010
License number: 16S8125