An HK-based Equity LO (absolute return) fund is currently looking to hire a junior equity analyst with 3-6 years' equity research experience to join its investment team. The fund manages over $500mm and focuses on fundamental, bottom-up research style for its investment. It is a generalist role and it's based in HK. Fluency in both English and Chinese (i.e. Mandarin) is required.
- Conduct in-depth fundamental, bottom-up equity research in the HK/China region.
- Generate investment ideas and build valuation models on coverage companies
- Support financial modelling and database maintenance
- Manage relationships with coverage companies and industry participants
- Bachelor degree or above
- 6-12 years' equity research experience, preferably gained from the buy-side
- Strong financial analysis and business valuation techniques
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)