A leading E-commerce company is looking for a Senior Facilities Manager to join their office in Singapore.
- Reporting to the VP Infrastructure Development who came from diverse industry background you will manage multiple complex projects to tight timelines and budget.
- You will be managing the facilities team to acquire, fit out and maintain the infrastructure needed to support growth and changing business requirements.
- You will develop short to long term property requirements based on business forecasts and input from key stakeholders
- Work closely with a network of property agents, consultants, contractors and equipment suppliers able to support our plans
- Provide advice on the property issues that will impact the business development plan and suggest solutions
- Provide technical support to the operational team to resolve problems, ensure facilities are energy efficient, safe for the organization.
- Ensuring all facilities are maintained in a safe and cost-effective manner
- You should possess at least 6 – 8 years of property manager experience in the industrial sector
- Good knowledge of the Singapore building control system
- Good negotiator who can deliver quality within budget constraints