An exciting opportunity to join a leading high frequency trading firm as the tech lead role for the risk monitoring team to design and develop next-gen web-based risk monitoring tools.
The Senior Software Engineer (Web Full Stack) will be responsible for:
- Driving the technical architecture strategy for all risk monitoring solutions
- Working proactively with risk management and other stakeholders globally to develop end-to-end solutions to address their risk monitoring requirements
- Ensuring strong quality checks by conducting thorough code reviews for the team as well as instilling a strong culture of testing
- Proposing and developing key performance metrics to drive design decisions, identify performance bottlenecks and monitor application stability
- Designing and developing new frontend solutions for risk monitoring
- Strengthening the in-house web framework that is leveraged for all frontend widgets
- Building robust, scalable and secure web services for monitoring Tower’s global risk
- Leveraging and fine-tuning appropriate storage and database solutions
- Shaping the future of the Core Engineering team through regular interviewing and occasional campus recruiting trips
The ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor's or master’s degree in computer science or a related field
- At least 4 years of full stack experience with building enterprise-grade web-based solutions
- Experience in technically leading or mentoring team members is a must
- Expertise working with Python-based web services (Django, Flask experience is a plus)
- Experience working with a variety of SQL and noSQL database technologies
- Experience in data analytics tools like pandas.
- A passion for HCI (Human Computer Interaction) principles and UI/UX design
- Strong Linux skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.