The Senior GL Accountant is responsible for assisting in all areas of the accounting function, including, but not limited to processing journal entries, analyzing and reconciling accounts, bank reconciliations, Sales and GST/Tax reporting, month/quarter-end close and internal/external financial reporting.
- Responsible for all aspects of general ledger accounting, including monthly journal entries, monthly reconciliations of subsidiary ledgers, monthly bank reconciliations, monthly accruals and reversals, fixed asset accounting.
- Handle full sets of accounts, not limited to management reporting etc.
- Monitor the daily performance of the accounting department.
- Assists in the internal/ external audit process to ensure compliance.
- Play an active role in implementation and harmonization of corporate accounting processes for general ledger areas
- Degree in Accountancy OR any other relevant professional certifications.
- Min. 6 years of working experience in Accounting field, ideal background from commercial and Big 4
Aquis Search Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8125
Registration No: R1653724