The position is responsible for ensuring the success of the worldwide compliance on the products.
To verify relevant safety and regulatory attributes are met for products selling primarily to North America, Europe & Australia.
This position will develop strategy, build new solutions and processes, and fundamentally support the ongoing operations for product compliance program. You will design technical requirements to ensure scalable solutions are met for program goals.
This position will work closely with all vendors and the business stakeholders to ensure compliance policies are communicated and followed.
- Proven ability to manage large and complicated projects
- Develop best-in-class processes and systems, and drive continual improvement
- Drive scalable business solutions which ensure compliance with consumer product regulations
- Ensure that regulatory requirements are met for new products and support other functions such as retail, transportation, customer service and legal
- Work cross-functionally and manage compliance training and awareness raising programs in retail, operations and sales teams
- 10+ years of experience in any combination: risk management, program management and product development
- Previous experience with influencing, consultation/advisement and improving remote operations
- Key Competencies: A-Z process ownership; deals well with ambiguity, function well and able to clearly define processes in loosely structured situations; comfortable with following up actions from others
- Specific knowledge and/or experience of regulatory environments on consumer electronics product safety regulations and standards