A fun start-up hat has raised US$50+ million is looking for a ‘Senior HR Manager – Lead'. This role has wide exposure throughout the organization and will play a key role in supporting the business unit owners’ commercial strategies, You will get the opportunity to participate in senior leadership decision making, developing a robust learning & development agenda, leading change management initiatives, and creating an innovative and commercially focused HR team!
- Regional experience is critical, especially the ability to work collaboratively with diverse stakeholders in the Asia region
- Tech-savviness - Leverage automated solutions to drive the HR team’s efficiency (proficient with BambooHR would be an advantage)
- Bias for action, excellent attention to detail and relentless commitment to follow-through
- Ability to multi-task and handle various projects simultaneously to drive timely results, prioritizing effectively and facilitating action across remote groups
- Ability to convey ideas and recommendations in a clear, compelling and succinct way in written and verbal communications
- Ability to think critically and quickly identify underlying problems needing to be solved, or recognize when and where additional data or context is required to reach a solution
- Talent for influencing without authority, to drive stakeholders, teams, and resources toward delivery project goals and impactful results
- Ability to analyse data and understand the key metrics (demographics, attrition/ retention rates, talent pipelines, etc.) in order to develop insights, tell stories, drive decisions and measure the impact of the work you do
- Proficiency in MS Excel (Formulas, VLookups, Pivot Tables, Graphs, etc,)
- Past experience with technological start-ups would be an advantage.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
The ideal candidate will have 8 to 10 years of broad HR experience, with strong functional knowledge in talent acquisition, learning and development, compensation & benefits, performance management, employee communications and engagement, and strategic business planning.
Salary Offered: - SG$7,000 - SG$8,000/ month