- Contribute to building and driving BMI strategic and operational initiatives in the region, coordinating with global and regional C level and other senior stakeholders in the bank. Ensure that initiatives are adequately and consistently planned, resourced and executed.
- Support BMI strategy, defining priorities at a regional, local and proposition level.
- Support BMI head to drive quarterly and annual business planning and business review processes working across geographies and functions.
- Responsible for BMI Operational Tools, request vetting, resource allocation and reporting.
- Provide insights to the business through analysis of relevant data to drive greater effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Years of relevant work experience in financial and quantitative analysis or top tier consulting company.
- Experience with quantitative financial modeling like scenario based, sensitivity analyses, statistical techniques and reporting. Experience working with spreadsheets that link multiple sources of data through pivot tables, lookups, conditional formulas.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience at a top tier strategy consulting firm, or equivalent strategy and operations line management experience for a technology firm or digital part of a financial organization.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and the ability to communicate with cross business teams, staffing and other partners.
- Driven people person and insightful innovator, with a demonstrated passion for the future of financial world.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly diverse team, to thrive with ambiguity, and to work with different teams of creatives, technologists, planners, vendors, and partners.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to move from detail to executive level strategy and to develop succinct, convincing C level presentations.
- Ability to speak and write in an additional language fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in a top technology related strategy consulting role or corporate strategy or innovation or research analyst experience, combined with relevant industry experience