Manage all IT infrastructure and networking functions for a successful buyside firm in Hong Kong.
- Reporting directly to the COO on all IT projects
- Daily supervision on IT Support Staff
- Responsible for writing reports and procedures for IT Audit, Compliance, Cyber-Security strategy and Business Continuity Planning.
- Preparing budget for IT maintenance, contracts, expenses, vendors and projects
- Manage infrastructure and network of primary and BCP site
- Manage vendor purchases, service contracts and maintenance agreements.
- 10 years of infrastructure and networking experience, preferably from the financial industry
- Computer Science or Information Technology Degree
- MCSE 2012 or 2016
- Citrix Xen Desktop support experience
- BCP and Disaster Recovery
- Redbox Voice Logger
- Must have fluent verbal and written English. Cantonese/Mandarin is an advantage