- Provide proactive and value added professional legal advice on a wide range of corporate commercial matters with particular focus on legal and compliance support to select areas of the business, such as sales, marketing, human resources, procurement and supply chain.
- Provide guidance on product developments and approval of marketing claims and marketing materials.
- Review and participate in the negotiation, review and approval of material contracts. Ensure legality of all significant contracts entered into by the company in particular with regard to vendors, contractors, distributors, customers and employees.
- Advise on employment and labor issues, including terminations, severance, mutual separations, outsourcing arrangements employment template, and labor related disputes, working closely with the AP E&L leader.
- Support compliance training, case reviews and initiatives to ensure a high standard of compliance within China, working closely with AP C&E leader and China Legal team to drive compliance training and initiatives in China.
- Coordinate with regional and global IP team and manage trademark related matters with facilitation from external counsels. Work with external counsel to manage trademark enforcement programs in China.
- Provide advice regarding corporate matters to ensure the company's legal entities operate with appropriate corporate governance.
- Be actively involved in managing potential litigation and ensure that company's interests are protected; assist business partners in negotiations with third parties and concluding settlements.
- Collaborate with the company's global and regional legal teams and Corporate, IP, Employment and Litigation Centers of Excellence and contribute to broader legal initiatives.
- Ensure that all operations are approved by in accordance with company policies and guidelines and comply with all applicable laws
Senior Legal Counsel, 8+ years, Shanghai
|Job Title:||Senior Legal Counsel, 8+ years, Shanghai|
|Contact Name:||Yeca Zhu|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2018 18:12|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's