- Providing legal support on investment management business, which include but not limit to advise and prepare fund-related documents on or relating to:-
(the structure, establishment and on-going operation of onshore and offshore funds investing in marketable instruments, private equity investments, real estate, structured finance, special situations investments and other asset classes;
discretionary investment portfolio accounts (including client agreements and distribution agreements);
investments of the funds; and)
- other general legal support to the Company/Group
- Coordinating legal review and opinions on transactions and structures and related documentation of the Company’s/Group’s business units and obtain the relevant internal approvals
- Attend to matters relating to the organization and document preparation for board of directors and shareholder meeting
- Qualified in Hong Kong, ideally working at a major law firm or an investment management firm currently
- General commercial legal experience. Experience in legal work relating to funds, investments and private equity products will be an advantage.
- Good Knowledge in Hong Kong legislations and legal principles.
- Willing to learn, dedicated, committed and attentive to details
- Good team player, self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility
- Good interpersonal skills and commercial awareness
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.