- Advise on legal aspects of Group’s international expansion of current and proposed new e-commerce offerings.
- Provide advice to business teams on legal aspects of the implementation of commercial agreements, business models and strategies, business operations, marketing activities, and product offerings.
- Research local laws and regulations in foreign jurisdictions and manage outside counsel.
- Provide advice on platform compliance, cross border logistics, import/export, and payment acceptance.
- Negotiate, draft, and review contracts and commercial agreements.
- Legal license in a common law jurisdiction
- Experience with e-commerce, and/or cross-border trade transactions (such as import/export, logistics, payments, financing, etc) preferred.
- English and Chinese language proficiency is essential
- Sincere interest in technology, innovation and business.