International bank seeks a seasoned Senior Manager in Management Reporting to add value to the decision making functions within the bank. This position reports to the Head of FP&A.
- Manage the company’s forecast process and models to provide accurate projections of business performance on a quarterly, annual and five year basis. This includes profit, cash flow and financing.
- Consolidate monthly management reports for the APAC region
- Lead the annual budget process to set challenging but achievable budgets
- Prepare monthly Flash commentary to Head office
- Provide ad hoc analysis of business opportunities
- Experienced Qualified Accountant
- 10+ years in Management Reporting
- Proven IT skills especially Excel
- Strong analytical and business modelling skills
- Strong leadership and people management
- High commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills and ability to persuade and influence at all levels
- Drive to deliver improvements and meet deadlines
- Self-confidence to deal with robust challenges from senior colleagues
- Able to work cross functionally