A global asset management company is looking for Senior Operational Risk Manager with strong level of experience in an operational risk function within the investment management domains
- Develop and maintain operational risk management framework, policies and procedures and oversee consistent and effective implementation
- Roll out group risk appetite framework for the local branch and implement bank wide reporting on risk appetite matrices
- Develop and implement risk and control self-assessment process to identify and assess key risks and level of internal controls
- Build and maintain effective relationships across the business, to ensure the business supports the promotion of an effective risk management culture
- Participate in new product assessments and ensure that operational risk considerations have been adequately assessed
- Possess a strong control mindset and good understanding of what is best practice with detail oriented and strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Minimum of 5-7 plus years' experience in the audit/assessment space preferrably with on the buy-side
- Ability to influence a broad range of stakeholders, at a variety of levels, in order to achieve common goals
- Staying current on regulatory, legislative, operational and financial risk management issues, in a fast paced and demanding environment
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com. All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.