The program Manager has full accountabilities for all operation aspects in leading across functional project team to deliver on all scope objectives with the highest level of quality.
- Lead project execution after deal closure. Direct and motivate multi-disciplinary project teams and hold team members accountable to deliver results within an agreed project governance structure to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the life of the project in a shared relationship management with KAM/Sales. Escalate issues as necessary.
- Act as single point of contact and ensures the project is delivered in line with the agreed objectives. Act as the customer advocate on-site.
- Manage project scope, timelines and budget/profitability. Define, organize and be responsible for all project communication, agreeing milestones and conducting “lessons learned” exercises. Standard customer communication/interaction.
- Control Project scope and in conjunction with Proposals Team, prepare amendments and/or scope changes.
- Execute program relevant section of the S&OP process. Responsible for delivering to local S&OP and related demand planning.
- Act as a resource for colleagues with less experience and mentor and train junior team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or above, majoring in chemistry or related research area.
- Extensive Project management experience plus practical technical competency in the areas of Pharma industry, e.g Process development, cGMP manufacturing & process registration, etc.
- Experienced in cross-functional team collaboration.
- Good English and Mandarin in both written and spoken
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- High ability to understand, translate and implement the business / project strategy. Demonstrated ability to anticipate, understand and respond to the needs of the customer and to maintain successful communication with customer and internal stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills to motivate and maintain high moral within the matrix team.