Excellent banking opportunity within liquidity risk management and asset liability management.
- Be a senior member of asset & liability management department.
- Lead the team for liquidity risk measurement, monitoring and reporting.
- Conduct liquidity risk analysis and drive strategic projects.
- 8+ years relevant working experience in banking or financial institutions, including at least 5 years of supervisory experience.
- University graduate or above in risk management, statistics, finance, accounting, quantitative analysis or related discipline.
- Sound knowledge of Excel, Macro, VBA, SQL or related analytic tools is preferred.
- Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with less working experience will be considered for the position of Risk Manager