Leading Quantitative Investment firm is looking for Senior Software Engineers to join their trading systems development team to build and support systems to enable effective trading platforms across equities, fixed income, futures, currencies, and other major asset-classes.
Location - Mumbai / Bangalore
Your Role :
As a software engineer you will build :
- Proprietary trading systems (Order Management, Execution Management, Analytics, etc.)
- Global asset risk estimation system incorporating millions of data points
- Intuitive research APIs leveraging cloud computing and cutting-edge visualizations
- The high-performance historical simulation engine
- Workflow platform using services, messaging, and graph-based dependency awareness
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience :
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Two/Three years of professional experience in software or data engineering.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Programming experience in Python (strongly preferred), Java, and/or C++.