The Data Engineering team works on the integration, consolidation, management and analysis of the different kinds of data that is collected from the firm's trading activities and the market data sources. We look into building tools and insights to help shape investment strategies for the firm. You’ll be part of a team that is intellectually curious, creative, analytical, and passionate about performing data analysis and/or market research.
- Design and development of our in-house machine learning platform, covering all aspects like data validation and integration, feature and model development etc.
- Scaling and optimizing the platform for faster learning as well as prediction using selected models.
- Reviewing research papers and experimenting with new features and modeling techniques
- Design and Development of Simulators, Forecasts and Trading Signals
- B. Tech and/or Dual Degree students with Computer Science specialization, and a strong academic track record.
- An analytical and problem solving mind-set with a strong attention to detail
- 2+ years development experience, preferably in the fin-tech domain.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of Python including Pandas & Numpy
- Undertaken courses/training's in Machine Learning
Preferred Qualifications / Skill Set:
- Experience of working with trading simulators, forecasts and trading algorithms is a plus
- Working knowledge of Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow or Keras.
APT Portfolio is an equal opportunity employer