-Developing, maintaining, and improving existing deploy codes and infrastructure automation codes. Ensure the codes readability and infrastructure stability
-Manage the monitoring services, ensure the high accurate alert rate
- Build and maintain CICD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery) system. Make sure the stability of DevOps flow.
- Operations: maintain and ensure the stability of the existing Linux servers. Require the weekend shift on-call duty with the extra pay in order to handle the issue in time.
- At least 3 years of technical experience in development or system administration
- Linux/Unix knowledge and familiarity with Linux/Unix commands
- Proficient in Ruby, Python, or other object-oriented programming language Knowledge of networking fundamentals.
- Provide work permit to Foreign Employee