Our client, a leading MNC of medical devices in the healthcare industry is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Director to be part of their growing business. They are also famous for having good employee’s benefit. In fact, they are also awarded as the best employer for several years.Reporting to a employees-oriented Country Head, you will be handling the supply chain operations which includes material planning, purchasing, distribution and warehouse management. Being the number one person in Supply Chain department, you will be managing a dynamic team of 8 and work on new and existing projects.
- You will be responsible to reinforce and execute supply chain processes across all functions to manage adequate inventory levels to fulfil demands and maximize productivity.
- You will be speaking with external suppliers and handle contract negotiations and project deliverables
- Identify project delivery risks, monitor process improvement and risk management to identify gaps and
- potential opportunities for the business
- Optimize warehouse functions and manage training programmes for the team.
- You should possess at least 8 years of relevant experience from a fast-moving environment in a manufacturing, pharmaceutical, or healthcare devices companies.
- Hands-on experience in ERP/SAP systems, MM
- Strong interpersonal and proven leadership skills
- Hands-on in production/warehouse and not desk-bound
- You will be working with a well-established and organized company with more than 50 years good reputation in the industry
- Passionate & committed group of people who value ethics and growing as a family.