Our Client, a leading e-commerce business, well known in its industry for world class customer service and business innovation. They are currently looking for an ambitious and motivated Supply Chain Senior Manager/Manager to join them successful journey in growing this business.
- Reporting to a well-rounded VP of Supply Chain you will lead a dynamic team of specialized Supply and Demand Managers who are responsible for the complex supply & demand planning processes and monitoring supplier performance
- With your value experience and knowledge in warehouse data management and automated technology, to ensure an exceptional level of product availability for their customers through effective planning, forecasting and supplier management
- You will work closely with senior stakeholders to improve performance and execution continually. Work closely with merchandising, marketing, operations and finance to execute plans on time and within allocated budget
- You will ensure product availability, customer fulfilment, wastage, supplier performance and inventory levels are aligned with targeted business revenue and profitability
- You will identify opportunities for process change, communicate ideas and implement them internally or externally
- At least a bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in supply chain planning or purchasing
- Prior FMCG, Fresh Food experience will be advantageous
- Expert in using Microsoft Excel and supply chain ERP system (Super Users will be highly sought after)
You will get to work in a high performing company who value working as a family and respecting ideas across all levels for business success.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume attn: Mike. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reg No. R1658010
License number: 16S8125