We are looking for a System Administrator who will provide technical support to our Hong Kong and overseas offices.
- The main job will consist of providing daily server support and monitoring on email servers, backup servers, Active Directory, Citrix, and others.
- Monitoring and continuously analyzing our current infrastructure and identifying any rooms for improvements.
- The candidate may have to provide IT support for our staff during busy hours.
- Updating the company’s IT Inventory.
- Assist IT Manager on Ad-Hoc projects.
- 3 years Hands-on experience in IT Support.
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) 2012 is a big plus.
- CompTia Security + or other security certifications holders will be considered first.
- Able to work under pressure and be able to provide a very high quality IT support to our staff.
- Pro-active and with a strong passion for learning new technology.
MCSE 2003 holders will not be considered.
Technical skills will be tested during the interview.
Those who obtained their certifications by using brain-dumps are not welcome to apply.