- Partner with business clients to develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for Intel products and solutions.
- Counsel on sales, competition, commercial, pricing and marketing law matters.
- Draft and negotiate various sales, pricing, marketing, engineering and commercial terms agreements.
- Assist in the creation of policies and procedures supporting antitrust and sales best practices.
- Develop and deliver client training and support compliance efforts.
- Draft and advise on technology development engagements with customers, eco-system partners and academic institutions.
- Assist Intel's Litigation and Legal Compliance teams from time to time on various matters.
- Performs consultation and advisory work and carries out the legal processes necessary to effect the rights, privileges, and obligations of the corporation.
- Responsibilities or functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepares and reviews various legal instruments and documents, such as contracts, leases, licenses, purchases, sales, real estate, etc.,
- Acts as agent of the organization in its transactions, examines materials for legal implications, advises officials of proposed legislation which might affect the organization, applies for patents, copyrights, or registration of the organization's products, processes, devices, and trademarks, advises whether to initiate or defend law suits, conducts pretrial preparations, defends the organization in lawsuits, advises officials on tax matters, government regulations, contract negotiation, arbitration, federal and state labor legislation and/or legal rights.
- Requires extensive theoretical, practical, and industry knowledge. Applies and/or develops highly advanced technologies, principles, and concepts.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- Must be legally qualified and admitted to practice law in Taiwan.
- Graduate qualification from Taiwan or abroad.
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English.- 7+ years of relevant legal experience.
Desirable Attributes and Skills:
- Previous in-house counsel experience supporting clients, selling systems or devices.
- Ability to tightly integrate with clients, understand their objectives, and communicate clear, concise and practical legal advice.
- Familiarity with antitrust, commercial and marketing law.
- Knowledge of intellectual property laws.
- Strong communication, collaboration, influencing, drafting and negotiation skills.
- Excellent judgment and the ability to make decisions on complex legal issues and drive creative, risk-optimized business solutions.
- Demonstrated teaming and project management skills and ability to successfully work with attorneys and business clients across different geographies.
- Decisiveness and proven ability to function independently with minimal supervision.
- Talent for proactively anticipating issues and successfully managing a diverse and complex workload with competing priorities.