Lead an offshore development team in building mobile and web applications.
- Be the subject matter expert and key contact for Digital Cross Functional Teams, responsible for local build and ongoing support of Digital IT change for Hong Kong and Asia Pacific countries.
- Drive engineering capability uplift in regional Digital.
- Adopt and share standard tools, best practices on coding and quality assurance.
- Manage partnership and innovation commercialisation.
- Work closely with business leaders to represent IT and ensure close collaboration for successful digital deliveries.
- Ensuring adherence to governance procedures and significant contribution to process improvement.
- Engaging and working collaboratively with wider business, IT and other teams to ensure the success of digital transformation and working towards the IT Strategy.
- Leveraging digital knowledge and expertise to drive business decisions and business improvements.
- Maintain good exposure and develop knowledge in new techniques, products, services, technologies and standards
- Building mobile first, responsive, adaptive single page applications
- Solid awareness of cross browser or device and cross platform development
- Standards compliant HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap
- jQuery, AngularJS, Node.js, Ember.js, React, Backbone.js
- Mocha, Jasmine, QUnit
- Template systems such as Handlebars, Mustache
- Test automation development utilising Selenium, JUnit, Cucumber and Capybara
- Experience consuming SOAP, REST APIs and utilising JSON for web or mobile applications
- Hybrid mobile app framework experience inclduing but not limited to PhoneGap, Cordova, Telerik, Xamarin & React Native