~ HK$ 60K/Month
Our client is looking to hire an Infrastructure Delivery Manager to provide oversight and control functions for emerging technology risks.
- Participate as a key contributor within the newly established Global Chief Control Officer function.
- Advocate the desired behavioural changes across the Chief Information Office community required to mature the understanding and management of technology risk controls.
- Lead with expert knowledge in data centre operations, network management, server and storage, desktop management, service delivery, availability management, IT Service Continuity, problem and incident management
- Support key core infrastructure teams and stakeholders to define IT Infrastructure Delivery control requirements
- Advise on new projects and products identifying key potential Risks and make recommendations to address them
- Provide subject matter expert insight into the existing technologies and using this knowledge to inform and support the design and implementation of effective IT Infrastructure Delivery controls
- Understand how IT Infrastructure Delivery supports Critical Business Services and Infrastructure that is consumed by the Global Businesses and Functions and how Operational Risk is being managed for these services.
- Oversee the end to end health of the Technology control environment
- Support internal and external audit and risk related regulatory engagement
- Identify improvements to the Technology control environment including the effective design of material controls.
- Support effective design, analysis and remediation of control measures
- Support the application and critique of the Technology risk and controls framework.
- Ensure the appropriate application of policies control standards and procedures.
- Contribute to relevant governance forums, including Audit and Compliance Reviews, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degrees in Information Technology or any other related subjects.
- Proactive management of current and emerging risk exposures in relation to IT Operations
- Proven experience in technology, preferably within a risk management related role
- Relevant working experience in Financial Services industry
- Relevant experience within IT infrastructure
- Ability to drill down to root cause and write and review clearly articulated risk documentation
- IT Infrastructure Library Management Foundation
- Strong knowledge across databases, Operating Systems, middleware, mainframe, network architecture and datacentre and service management
- Strong knowledge of Operational Risk and or Audit
- Knowledge of Operational Risk modelling
- Experience leading and coordinating with colleagues and key stakeholders in an international team