This role involves developing banking relationships across Asia Pacific, controlling commercial contracts, issuance of SBLCs, trade finance tools globally, and managing banking facility lines. The role will challenge and grow your trade services skills and will provide ample scope to transfer and build your career from banking to the commodity industry.
- Daily Basis Management of all the LC issuances and discounting of export bills, open account receivables, and monitor payment due dates
- Establish and maintain banking relationships, including securing banking facilities and onboarding new banks
- Allocate the import LC’s issuing banks, liaise with banks for bank line reservation and cash margin top up matters
- Source for confirming and negotiating with banks for Export LC, Invoice Financing and monitor payment due dates
- Review and liaise with counterparties on LC issuance and export LC contents, ensuring the LC are in accordance with trader’s deal agreements and contracts
- Reporting to Head Office on weekly basis on issues, workflow and various transactions
- Planning of Treasury Operations and Trade Finance
- 5-8 years’ experience or more in Trade Operations or Middle Office space in a bank
- Treasury experience in FX is a plus
- Professional qualification in CDCS will be an advantage
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.