Responsible for Business Operations and Development including Trust Administration.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Supervise financial accounting, audit and trust administrator
- Promote services of the company to professionals such as lawyers, accountants, tax advisors and bankers in the region
- Build and maintain a strong personal relationship with clients, advisors / marketers, bankers, service providers etc. and coordinate mandate specific transactions
- Develop new solutions for clients in collaboration with tax and legal experts
- Take-over, administration, monitoring and liquidation of different types of trusts, companies, etc.
- Management of payments, account openings and CDD
- Review mandates and ensure in accordance with internal policies and procedures / AML handbook
- Possess relevant qualification (degree, professional certification, diploma)
- At least 6 – 8 years of experience in management and administration of trusts, companies, international wealth planning / trust company or private bank