A very well-funded Fintech start-up is looking to hire an well rounded UX/UI Designer to design services and propositions for their B2B products.
You enable our customers to grow by designing services and propositions that allow them to forge relationships with their trading partners and grow their businesses.
Success for you is designing services and propositions that are loved by our customers. You will show a passion for creating products and services that resonate emotionally with people. Your end goal is to make B2B UX feel as appealing and engaging as B2C.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product owners and developers
- Ensure Customer Experience and User Interface Designs are clearly translated and articulated in the artifacts
- Support development of concept designs and clickable prototypes to support stakeholder engagement and illustrate early design thinking
- Establish and maintain Visual Design and Brand guidelines, principles and best practices to ensure consistency and minimize unnecessary, repetitive work
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design visual mock-up screens (ready for front-end development)
- Assist the Customer Experience Lead in creating and maintaining best in class experience for customers
- Degree holder in design with 5+ years relevant working experience designing products end to end
- Experience designing B2B application and/or familiarity with common B2B business processes
- Possess a portfolio of design projects
- Experience UI/Visual design and UX/Interaction design
- Able to write user interfaces
- Collaborate on designs with product owners and developers
- Team player with excellent communication and facilitation skills