This is a unique opportunity for lawyers who are interested in switching out of a traditional full legal coverage role to take on country and regional projects involving warranties and indemnities projects. The individual is expected to work closely with internal and external stakeholders in effectively analyse business cases whilst present and implement business solutions. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced professionals that will allow the individual to gain direct exposures on client matters.
- The US or common law qualified lawyer with at least 3 years PQE from either private practice
- Those who have already moved in-house are also welcomed to apply
- Direct experience in M&A transactions and drafting and reviewing a number of different documents
- Strong commercial acumen who can work effectively with clients
- Literacy in Chinese and English is required whilst fluency in spoken Mandarin is also crucial