Exciting new opportunity with an international investment bank. The position is a Vice President Client Services Manager and will be responsible for client servicing, relationship building and onboarding of new funds. Candidates must have prior client services experience in investment banking, asset management or securities services.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead the onboarding of new fund launches
- Work closely with the Sales and Client Services team
- Ensure clients are onboarded correctly and on time
- Engage with Service Delivery and Product teams to ensure client requirement are serviceable or on a development path
- Coach and manage a team of junior staff
- Maintain amd build good relationships with key client personnel
- University Degree
- Previous experience in client servicing or relationship management
- Familiar with asset servicing, unit trust regulations, fund structures
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability of managing multiple clients
- Excellent written English, excellent oral skills in English. Mandarin and Cantonese skills will be an advantage.
- Drive changes and improve client experience.