A leading asset management company is looking for a Vice President to join their team.
- Manage Hong Kong public fund with likely focusing on chinese high yield bonds;
- Support business development and ongoing client reporting;
- Conduct in-depth research on selected credit sectors for the benefits of other funds and mandates of the fixed income team;
- Participate in ad hoc project as assigned by senior.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in finance, economics , accounting or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years of experience in fixed income portfolio management and research for public funds;
- Being a licensed representative from securities and futures commission to carry out Type 4 and Type 9 regulated activities;
- Key Investment Personnel is highly preferred;
- Sound knowledge and understanding of fixed Income industry;
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communications and presentation skills;
- CFA or CPA qualification would be an advantage;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin.