Our client is a global bank, looking to recruit a high caliber professional within their Compliance Testing team.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the smooth execution of the Compliance Testing Plan.
- Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls in relation to compliance risk types against internal policy and regulatory requirements.
- Lead the team in the scoping of reviews and agree remediation actions.
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders from compliance, risk and the business.
- Lead and participate in compliance enhancement projects.
- Minimum 6 years’ testing, compliance, audit or regulatory risk management experience in a global financial institution or regulator.
- Knowledge of banking and securities laws, regulations, regulatory expectations, and risks affecting the banking industry.
- Good appreciation of risk and control frameworks, with specific experience in controls testing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.