• Leading US MNC with strong global presence
• Visible role
• Global exposure
The VP Asia Pacific Finance will support the various Asia Pacific internal company business partners in the definition, creation and development of their operational dashboards with key performance indicators, provide insightful business analytics and will be closely involved in the business forecasting process.
Sales Finance Responsibilities:
- Annual Operating Plan preparation and monthly reporting against the plan
- Participate in weekly and monthly SVP Sales meeting
- Quarterly Business Review preparation and participation
- Produce regular monthly key financial data package
- Manage quota allocation and commissions
- Business budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis and operational Spend analysis
- Creation and maintenance of an APJ Monthly Metrics Scorecard
- Provide management insight into current business performance
- Control and Compliance. Ensure and enforce where necessary all expense and procurement approval policies/procedures are fully complied with across the region.
- Coaching and training of the finance team to improve their management and communication skills so that they grow in the roles.
- Manage external audit and EDB relationships and internal interactions with HQ management team
- Oversee general ledger accounting, accounts payable, expense reporting, payroll, cash applications, fixed assets, corporate financial reporting, tax and statutory compliance, customer invoicing, credit control and collections. They will support the annual audits and work closely together with Corporate Controller, Corporate Tax as well as the local teams.
- Act as primary contact point for audits done by authorities, external and internal