A well-regarded Asia-Pacific based Investment Bank and one of the world’s largest infrastructure asset managers are looking to hire a VP for their Futures Trading Technology Desk in India. They are looking for a technologist with 12+ years of Front Office Investment Banking Technology experience.
The position is unique as it will require you to join a diverse and innovative development team working on several projects and technologies, as well as strategic initiatives including Cloud migration.
You will work with our highly skilled and geographically dispersed teams, product owners, and stakeholders to ensure the Bank delivers world-class features & capabilities for our users.
- 12+ years of hands-on programming experience in Core Java and Enterprise Java, SQL, Hibernate, AngularJS, Web Services/API, GIT, Bash, and Shell scripting.
- Firm grasp of software engineering practices with a focus on web technologies and platforms
- A good understanding of data structures, design patterns, and algorithms, and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions
- Experience in leading, coaching, and mentoring software development teams and delivering world-class working software together with them
- M.Tech/B.Tech in Computer Science, Electronic, Electrical or relevant fields