A top-tier Asian banking corporation is looking to hire a Singapore-based VP, Legal Counsel who will report into a Team Lead based in Singapore
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Providing legal advice on a broad range of matters relating to the retail banking division
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating various banking and commercial agreements.
- Advising senior management on significant legal matters affecting the business.
- Working with internal stakeholders to support the Bank’s strategy and drive business growth
To qualify for this role, you must have:
- Hold a degree in law from a recognized university
- At least 6 years of relevant legal experience
- Have excellent writing and communication skills
- Be a team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Be meticulous and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines