Our client is a global financial institution with a reputation of hiring and retaining the best talent in the market is looking for a VP of Regulatory Reporting to work within the wider Group Finance team.
Reporting the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for ensuring that all regulatory reports are prepared and completed on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Preparation HKMA banking returns
- Review new changes to regulatory reporting requirements and advise the business on various impacts of changes
- Monitors and ensures cross-departmental compliance to the bank's accountability policy.
- Continue to drive process improvements and automate systems
- Prepares quarterly financial regulatory reporting update for senior management
- CPA qualified or equivalent with a degree in a similar field
- 10 years of work experience with 5 years working with a bank in group finance – ideally Regulatory Reporting
- Possess excellent written and verbal interpersonal and communication skills
- Have tenacious and a natural flair for numbers
- Work well under pressure and be able to meet tight timelines
- Have the ability to work independently and work as a team player
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications