A global investment bank is seeking an experienced Regulatory Reporting Manager (VP level) to oversee regulatory reporting to SFC.
- Prepare and review HKMA returns, SFA returns, financial disclosure statements
- Review and streamline reporting processes and access controls efficiency
- Update, modify macros and create queires in access during reporting process
- Supervise and review suborindates on reports preparation
- Handle Ad hoc projects whenever necessary
- Degree in Accounting or related disciplines
- Process recognized accounting professional qualifications such as HKICPA, ACCA, CFA, etc.
- Minimum 8 years in financial control
- Thorough knowledge in HKMA/SFC regulatory requirements
- Proficient in Access
- Self-initiative, independent and able to work under pressure
- Good command of English and Chinese