In view of expansion, an international bank is looking for an KYC/CDD individual who wish to expand their knowledge across Asia to join their regional on-boarding specialist team. The successful candidate will work with the countries industry team to develop clients continuity, engagement for key AML and CDD documentations and act as an escalation point for operations challenges. In return, you will enjoy remuneration of up to SGD 150,000 p.a.
- You will work in a dynamic team which drives the high compliance standard of the business.
- You will conduct comprehensive analysis on client information to make sure proper AML due diligence and KYC requirements are satisfied. This will include close liaison and co-operation with various business units globally.
- At least 5-8 years work experience relating to Client Onboarding or KYC/AML, Compliance, Financial Markets Regulator or any other related job duties
- A self-starter, pro-active, organized, with a keen eye on details and have the ability to work independently at a local, regional and global level.
- Fluency in English, Chinese Mandarin, Japanese or Korean language is a plus.