If you want to be part of an engineering team that works on the most cutting edge technology in the E-trading investment banking space then this role is for you!
The successful candidate will get an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment , with innovators and problem solvers . This is a fantastic opportunity for a Java software engineer to work in a fast paced global environment using both open source industry standard and internal proprietary technologies to build cutting edge platforms for the pricing, execution and trading teams that cover millions of transactions.
To apply you must have a solid understanding of programming and data structure and ability to figure out the problem and solve it.
- 5+ years of solid hands on Java coding experience
- Thorough knowledge of Java programming concepts
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Experience with Linux operating system internals and/or networking concepts
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of working in FICC or Equity electronic trading platform is a big plus but not mandatory.
- Developed low latency order execution algorithms